Saturday, February 19, 2011

HOUSE!!!:):)


So me and Jaden recently pre qualified for a house. We've been looking at some houses ya know and kinda just driving around and looking. Well we've found 4 that we really like and today is the day we get to go look at hopefully all but if not then some. It's such a crazy exciting feeling but also scary at the same time. I never thought I'd be buying a house at 20 years old.. but there really is no better time then now!:) I hope we find one that suites us and fits our wants/needs and one we can make into our own!! that's what I'm excited about is to make it our own!!:) Well I'll keep you guys posted on what we do and get!:) i know your all not as excited as i am but if you've bought a house for the first time then maybe you'll understand!:)

2 comments:

  1. That's so exciting!! Jeff and I had a bid on a house before our little girl decided to make a grand entrance into the world ha ha. It's fun to look around and picture yourself in your OWN house! Good luck on your house hunt!! I hope you find what you're looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much girl yes it's way exciting where are you guys living right now and are you just renting then? i bet your baby is better than a house though..she's so adorable and such a blessing to your life!:):) yes it's very fun hope we can find one to and start our little family!:)

    ReplyDelete