Friday, December 3, 2010

First Year Anniversary!!:):)


Today Jaden and I got married in the Salt Lake Temple a year ago and what an experience it has been so far! Happy Anniversary Babe!!! It has been so fun growing closer with you each day, you are such an amazing person and i'm so blessed to have you in my life. I am the luckiest girl in the world to have such an amazing husband who respects me and others aroung him. He's so nice and loving towards others and myself. He is always willin to do whatever to make people happy and it's makes me so happy to know that i can follow his example and that he'll always be there for me. I just love to think of those times when we first met and while we were dating how happy he made me and how twitter pated I always was and to still be like that a year later!!:):) Love is an amazing thing. I'm so happy with my life and i wouldn't change it in a second!!!:):) Thanks babe for makin all my dreams come true and giving me everythin i've ever wanted and the best life ever!! I'm excited for the more memories and experiences and years ahead!!!:):) I LOVE YOU JADEN!!:) MUAH!!:)

1 comment: