Monday, December 6, 2010





We had such a wonderful weekend it started out Thursday we went and saw The Forgotten Carols it was my first time seeing it and I really liked it had chills the whole time. I absolutely love Christmas time and the music and just the whole feeling it's the best. Then Friday was our anniversary we both didn't have to work I just had school we just hung out went shopping and then later that night went to Tucanos for dinner and man how i love that place it's probably my favorite it's so yummy!:) then we went and got our firs massages at Massage Envy it was a lot of fun. Saturday was my work party so we decided to go to that cause we've never been and it was a blast lots of great prizes and of course i got something. I won an Ihome and Jaden got $20 from the balloon drop we had a blast the people were fun and the entertainment was really awesome!!:) thanks PMI for a wonderful time. That night we stayed there in the Grand America where the party was and it was really nice and fun we had a nice room and just enjoyed ourselves. The next morning we went to their amazing brunch it was so yummy lots of food and varity!:) So all in all we have a very eventful and enjoyable weekend!!:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment