Friday, December 17, 2010

I'm so excited for the next couple weekends. This weekend my mom's whole side of the family from Idaho is coming down for our Christmas party on Saturday and i can't wait i have missed all them so much and can't wait to see all of them. It's going to be a blast! Next week is Christmas and sometimes it's so hard to believe. I'm very excited though it's gonna be Jaden and My second Christmas being married and man has it been fun an can't wait for more to come.. I love the Christmas season remembering Christ our savior and the giving of the season. I love when i know i have helped people in need it bring great joy to my heart. I'm so thankful for all the wonderful people in my life who make it so fun and amazing. I'm excited for the next little while. Thanks everyone for making my life so amazing. Love you all!! Merry Christmas to all of you and a Happy New Year!:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment