Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Come Faster!!!

I seriously July/ August would come faster. We planned a vacation with my girlfriend and her husband to go to Cozumel, Mexico. It's an all inclusive resort and so I'm so freaking pumped about it. I've been kicking my trash to get in shape so i can look great on the beach in my bikini!! I can see some good results so far and that makes me so super excited. It seemed so far away but now it seems as it's coming fast the months are so busy so their going by so much faster which is amazing!! that's how we like it!:) I can't wait to just relax and have a break from school for a little and lay on the beach and be careless for a week!! o man how I wish I could live that life everyday!:) to bad reality is a downer sometimes!! well i'll keep you updated and of course post pics when the vacation comes. hopefully i'll be better at this blogging thing.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment