Sunday, April 29, 2012

Finally!!:)

So this last week I had my finals for school. Man can I tell you the stress i have been under. The studying, and late nights doing homework. Man those times were brutal but so so worth it. Got my final grades back for my classes. Yes Yes i passed both of them. I got an
in my Math class!! and Let me tell you that is unheard of. I have NEVER since maybe elementary got an A in math so i was ex-static!! as you can tell!:)I felt like i could jump up and down and run around i was so excited. In my english class i got an
I was excited about this one but trust me not like my math. I called my mom and texted my sisters and dad hahah Jaden was home and seen it all he thought i was crazy but o man how i was excited!!:) I'm so relieved though that school is over until summer. But I'm excited about summer I'm taking my three classes online so i don't have to worry about getting up and going to UVU every morning. I'll actually get to save some gas!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment